<body>

zaterdag, april 02, 2005

Apologies to Edward Young and Jan Tschichold

So I've been faffing about with my Blogger template, trying to spruce the old listless flump up a bit, and I'm mostly happy with the changes, but I can't for the life of me figure out why there's still that yellow (or 'eggshell', as I suppose it's known down the paint shop, or even '#ffffcc', if we're being spoddy about it) bit at the top. But I've gone and published the new template without saving a copy of the old one anywhere, haven't I? So there's no going back. But if there's some HTML or Blogger template whizz kid out there who can tell me what I've done wrong, I'll, oh, I don't know, come up with something 'as befits a king's rembrance'-ish with which to thank you.



Update: Okay, so the thing looks fine in Internet Explorer, it's just my trusty old Firefox that FUBARs it up. What the...?